Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sony Bloggie Touch Unboxing

Credit to the background music - www.youtube.com This is our first video upload... We are newbies & it shows! Just wanted to do an "unboxing" video - my hubby really enjoys watching them, mostly opening baseball cards, so, since he got me the awesome camera I decided to make him a video of me unboxing it. And, as techy as we are, we didn't notice I was trying to turn the camera on w/the wrong button - we figured it out after shooting the video and watching the playback. NICE! Fail! This video was recorded using the Canon HG10. Go here to see the rest of what we wanted to put on this video (newbies - it's a work in progress) ~ www.youtube.com

black friday sales >>> 4g cell phones Sale Cell Phones Widescreen LED Monitor

No comments:

Post a Comment